Friday 22 June 2012

My top 3 favourite animals I don't have as a pet!    (In no particular order)

1. Koalas



I don't know why but I just love them!



I want one like the one below! Soooo cute!


Awww they are so cute!
Who agrees? 
I love their ears!
And the expression on all of their faces!
LOL!
THEY ARE SO CUTE!







2. Pandas


I love these!

 'I'm sowwy!'
That's what he's saying!
I'm sure!


They are so lovely!
I could just cuddle them!
But they are bears!
So they'd probably eat me.
I think I'll just look at them!
Yes!







3. Foxes


I love foxes.


They are so sneaky and when you see one it's like a cat.
They're so cute!


Awww baby!



I had to pick from millions of animals though!
Here are some funny pictures of some other animals I love!:



Monkeys




Tigers



Rabbits




Penguins




Although I have one, I had to put this picture of Cats up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you see a spelling mistake, typing error, want to give me feedback on my blog or you just want to ask me something about the post just comment below!

I will try to answer your questions ASAP!

I will take in your feedback so my blog can be the best it can be!

Just comment below!