Monday 27 August 2012

Friday Favourites!!!

After seeing a few bloggers doing things like "Sunday Choices" I decided to do my own version - 

FRIDAY FAVOURITES!!!

On Friday (not every Friday because my favourite things of the week won't change every single week) I will post my favourite:
1. Films
2. TV programs
3. Books
4. Words
5. Music
6. Celebrities
7. Foods and Drinks
and anything else I'm loving in the past week!

Next Friday (31st August) I'll be posting the first Friday Favourites.

A post on the Olympics will be up very soon!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you see a spelling mistake, typing error, want to give me feedback on my blog or you just want to ask me something about the post just comment below!

I will try to answer your questions ASAP!

I will take in your feedback so my blog can be the best it can be!

Just comment below!