Monday 6 August 2012

The Versatile Blog Award!!!

Woohoo! I have ANOTHER award! I have nominated for the VERSATILE BLOG AWARD by the lovely Marian over at her blog inkdropperr.

Anyway, so to get this award all you have to do is:
  • be nominated.
  • thank the person who nominated you.
  • nominate 15 other bloggers who have been blogging for 2 years or less.
  • Let them know you've nominated them.
  • Share 7 facts about yourself.
  • Add the Versatile Blog Award button to your sidebar.


So, here goes: 
I was nominated by Marian at her blog here. So...THANK YOU MARIAN!!!!!

I nominate (alphabetical order):
  1. Sophie at A Day Dreamers World.
  2. Bookaholic 007 at Blog of a Bookaholic
  3. Jasmine at Ebony Black Lines
  4. Emily at Emily's Chronicles
  5. Ella at Everything Ella
  6. British Mystery at Journal of a Teen
  7. Amy at Life of an Awkward Donkey
  8. Charli at Life through Rose-Tinted Sunglasses
  9. Amy and Demi at Lola Rose's Book Reviews
  10. Rose at Mad Roses and Oopsy Daisies
  11. Britney at my mind counts
  12. Cecily Unibrow at The Adventures of Cecily Unibrow
  13. Neevie at Totally Neevie
  14. Leah at Un arc-en Vintage
  15. Orli at What Orli Did

Woohoo! Almost Done!

My 7 facts are (not alphabetical order):
  1. I am on my laptop right now.
  2. I have *counts* 6 internet tabs open!
  3. I only have 2 signals bars even though I'm in the next room.
  4. I have read LOTS of books.
  5. I started off blogging on Tumblr but then Blogger was introduced to me and it is SO much better!
  6. I hate doing facts.
  7. I have two ears!!!


WOOHOO!!!!

The ones you could use are:


I'm using the last one!



Thank you all for listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you see a spelling mistake, typing error, want to give me feedback on my blog or you just want to ask me something about the post just comment below!

I will try to answer your questions ASAP!

I will take in your feedback so my blog can be the best it can be!

Just comment below!