Thursday, 2 August 2012

The Toujou Blog Award

Yes, I have been tagged for ANOTHER blog award - The Toujou Blog Award by the amazing Marian at her blog inkdropperr.

'TOUJOU' is a Haitian Creole word for 'ALWAYS' so you tag the five blogs you ALWAYS read.

Each blogger tagged has to:

  • tag 5 other blogs and say why you always read them.
  • post your 5 favourite words.
  • (optional) answer the 5 questions your tagger left you.
  • (optional) write 5 questions for the bloggers you tagged.
(if you want to answer the questions but your tagger didn't leave you any, answer the questions you left)



The blogs I tag are:
  1. Marian at inkdropperr - I absolutely love Marian's blog. She posts all different recipes and reviews which are amazing and she's got some really creative ideas too.
  2. Britney at my mind counts - I love this blog because of the variety. Britney writes about all types of things, gives advice and has amazing competitions.
  3. Amy at Life of an Awkward Donkey - this was one of the first blogs I found and and it's one of the funniest blogs on the web as well as being totally unique.
  4. Neevie at Totally Neevie - this blog is another amazing one with reviews, stories and loads of interesting posts.
  5. Emily at Emily's Chronicles - this blog is unique and I love that she writes her own stories (which are amazing) and she also creates amazing blog awards (this one).


My 5 favourite words are:
  1. bamboozle
  2. meow
  3. weird
  4. dazzling
  5. gloss/glossy


The 5 questions Marian asked me:
  1. Favourite Flower? Rose or Poppy!
  2. Favourite Film? The Hunger Games. (I haven't seen it...yet...but I have seen the trailer, *deep thinking face*, about 60 million times!)
  3. If there was one thing you could do...anything...absolutely anything, what would it be? I'd be like the girl off Inkheart so then I could write 'Segway' and I'd have a Segway, or 'I go to Hogwarts' and I'd go to Hogwarts!
  4. Team Edward or Team Jacob? Edward because I love Renesmee.
  5. How often do you paint your nails? Not very. I've actually got some on at the moment (reddy/pink) but I've had this on for ages now.


My questions: 
  1. A or B?
  2. Salt or Pepper?
  3. Red or Blue?
  4. Odd or Even?
  5. Sweet or Sour?


There are 4 pictures you can use and they are:








Thank You For Reading! Bye bye!

3 comments:

  1. Thankyou! I will be posting up sooooon! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww just discovered your blog, its too cute! :D I'm a new follower, you can check out and follow my blog at www.rollerbladesandvintage.blogspot.com

    Tata, Leah xoxox

    PS YAY FOR RENESMEE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOVE your blog! I've followed it now!

      Delete

If you see a spelling mistake, typing error, want to give me feedback on my blog or you just want to ask me something about the post just comment below!

I will try to answer your questions ASAP!

I will take in your feedback so my blog can be the best it can be!

Just comment below!