Thursday 2 August 2012

The Toujou Blog Award

Yes, I have been tagged for ANOTHER blog award - The Toujou Blog Award by the amazing Marian at her blog inkdropperr.

'TOUJOU' is a Haitian Creole word for 'ALWAYS' so you tag the five blogs you ALWAYS read.

Each blogger tagged has to:

  • tag 5 other blogs and say why you always read them.
  • post your 5 favourite words.
  • (optional) answer the 5 questions your tagger left you.
  • (optional) write 5 questions for the bloggers you tagged.
(if you want to answer the questions but your tagger didn't leave you any, answer the questions you left)



The blogs I tag are:
  1. Marian at inkdropperr - I absolutely love Marian's blog. She posts all different recipes and reviews which are amazing and she's got some really creative ideas too.
  2. Britney at my mind counts - I love this blog because of the variety. Britney writes about all types of things, gives advice and has amazing competitions.
  3. Amy at Life of an Awkward Donkey - this was one of the first blogs I found and and it's one of the funniest blogs on the web as well as being totally unique.
  4. Neevie at Totally Neevie - this blog is another amazing one with reviews, stories and loads of interesting posts.
  5. Emily at Emily's Chronicles - this blog is unique and I love that she writes her own stories (which are amazing) and she also creates amazing blog awards (this one).


My 5 favourite words are:
  1. bamboozle
  2. meow
  3. weird
  4. dazzling
  5. gloss/glossy


The 5 questions Marian asked me:
  1. Favourite Flower? Rose or Poppy!
  2. Favourite Film? The Hunger Games. (I haven't seen it...yet...but I have seen the trailer, *deep thinking face*, about 60 million times!)
  3. If there was one thing you could do...anything...absolutely anything, what would it be? I'd be like the girl off Inkheart so then I could write 'Segway' and I'd have a Segway, or 'I go to Hogwarts' and I'd go to Hogwarts!
  4. Team Edward or Team Jacob? Edward because I love Renesmee.
  5. How often do you paint your nails? Not very. I've actually got some on at the moment (reddy/pink) but I've had this on for ages now.


My questions: 
  1. A or B?
  2. Salt or Pepper?
  3. Red or Blue?
  4. Odd or Even?
  5. Sweet or Sour?


There are 4 pictures you can use and they are:








Thank You For Reading! Bye bye!

3 comments:

  1. Thankyou! I will be posting up sooooon! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww just discovered your blog, its too cute! :D I'm a new follower, you can check out and follow my blog at www.rollerbladesandvintage.blogspot.com

    Tata, Leah xoxox

    PS YAY FOR RENESMEE!!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you see a spelling mistake, typing error, want to give me feedback on my blog or you just want to ask me something about the post just comment below!

I will try to answer your questions ASAP!

I will take in your feedback so my blog can be the best it can be!

Just comment below!