Tuesday 21 August 2012

I love being random because it's so SQUIRREL!

My lovely sister Emily is sitting next to me and basically I've just told her to say a random word or phrase without telling her the question:

Enjoy!
1. What is your name?
Favourite Gun

2. Are you male or female?
Five Goats Lovely Snowman

3. What is your favourite word?
Grass

4. What is your favourite smell?
Blue Car

5. What is your favourite activity?
Go (ing?)

6. How do you like your breakfast in the morning?
Ex

7. What are your favourite animals? / What is your favourite animal?
Benches

8. What is your favourite TV program?
Beyonce

9. What is your favourite film?
Tree and Yeti

10. What is your favourite book?
Game


A story, I asked her for verbs, adjectives, nouns, etc...etc... (her words are in pink, her favourite colour!!!)

Once upon a time there lived a minging tree who went by the name of Jam. One day jam was walking through Yetiland when suddenly a luscious caterpillar appeared. Jam screamed, then they fought each other. Eventually Jam and the luscious caterpillar fell into a river and drowned. 

The End



Lovely story Em!

Thanks for reading. Yes, I haven't been on for AGES AND AGES AND AGES AND AGES AND AGES AND AGES AND AGES AND AGES AND AGES AND AGES AND AGES AND AGES AND AGES AND AGES AND AGES AND AGES AND AGES AND AGES AND AGES AND AGES AND AGES AND AGES AND AGES AND AGES AND AGES AND AGES AND AGES AND AGES AND AGES AND AGES AND AGES AND AGES AND AGES AND AGES AND AGES AND AGES AND AGES AND AGES AND AGES AND AGES AND AGES AND AGES AND AGES AND AGES AND AGES AND ABSOLUETLY AGES! But I've been busy, okay.

Update you soon,

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you see a spelling mistake, typing error, want to give me feedback on my blog or you just want to ask me something about the post just comment below!

I will try to answer your questions ASAP!

I will take in your feedback so my blog can be the best it can be!

Just comment below!