Thursday 12 July 2012

B is for Barbie

I used to LOVE Barbies when I was little!


I had loads of barbies and I even had a full horse and stable set!


I don't know if that's the actual one I had but it was the only picture I could find.

I even had a Barbie Christmas Tree!


Sorry the picture's a bit blurry but that is the actual one I had.

I had loads of Barbies but have you seen some of the ones they have now?

They have:


Amy Winehouse Barbies

and


Nicki Minaj Barbies
They have others, like Lady Gaga, Katy Perry. etc. but I don't know whether people just make them or they are actually sold.

So, me and my sister typed up 'Barbie' and you will not believe what Barbies have been made!

We saw fat barbies, anorexic barbies, zombie barbies, and, believe it or not, Pregnant Barbies!!!
( 12 Weirdest Barbie-Inspired Dolls )
I don't know, again, if they are real Barbies, but still we thought it was pretty strange.

I can't believe that the toys I used to play with have changed so much!

Oh well.



Thank you for listening to my craziness.



May the odds be ever in your favour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you see a spelling mistake, typing error, want to give me feedback on my blog or you just want to ask me something about the post just comment below!

I will try to answer your questions ASAP!

I will take in your feedback so my blog can be the best it can be!

Just comment below!