Monday 30 July 2012

The Belle Blog Award!

I haven't been on for AGES so I've decided I'm just gonna do this quickly before I tell you all what I've been up to!

*drumroll*

I have been nominated for another blog award by the amazing Marian over at her amazing blog here.

The Belle Blog Award!

Sooo... each blogger nominated has to:
  • Write 3 facts about themselves!
  • Answer the 3 questions set to them by their tagger!
  • Tag 3 other blogs! (but not the blog that tagged you!)
  • Write 3 questions for the blogs you tagged!

My facts:
  1. I just went to the beach and I actually went in the sea! (only up to my ankles mind, it was very cold)
  2. My favourite colour is sky blue today!
  3. My lucky / favourite number is 13!!!
Marian's questions for me:
  1. Favourite flavour ice cream? Pistachio and Almond from Baskin and Robbins! (very specific I know)
  2. If you were to write a published book someday, what would be it's title?Depends what it's about. Something really effective and appealing. One word titles like 'Awake,' 'Butterfly,' 'Flower,' etc. are nice but everything would depend on the story.
  3. Name one good thing about yourself. I'm good at school stuff like writing and maths.
The bloggers I tag are:
  1. Britney at my mind counts.
  2. Sophie at A Day Dreamer's World
  3. Amy at Life of an Awkward Donkey
My questions to you are:
  1. What is your lucky number?
  2. What is your favourite colour/s?
  3. What is your favourite animal?


And finally...Woohoo! I'm done!

Another award I collect as I float along!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you see a spelling mistake, typing error, want to give me feedback on my blog or you just want to ask me something about the post just comment below!

I will try to answer your questions ASAP!

I will take in your feedback so my blog can be the best it can be!

Just comment below!