Tuesday 24 July 2012

So what do you do when there's actually a monster in your closet?

I've had a poll going for a while now and I have found out what people would do in the case of there actually being a monster in their closet!

And...

17% of voters would throw something at it.
33% of voters would close the door.
17% of voters would run.
17% of voters would shout for help.
&
17% of voters would cry and beg for mercy, throw something at it, close the door, run, faint, shout for help AND scream!
(Yes, it adds to 101%, but I rounded the numbers to the nearest whole number.)


So, if ever in doubt of what to do when you open the closet and there is a monster inside.
Go with the majority.
CLOSE THE DOOR!


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you see a spelling mistake, typing error, want to give me feedback on my blog or you just want to ask me something about the post just comment below!

I will try to answer your questions ASAP!

I will take in your feedback so my blog can be the best it can be!

Just comment below!