Friday 13 July 2012

Favourite Genre/s of Film!

OK, so some of you might have seen the poll on my sidebar labelled 'Favourite Genre/s of Film' and here are the results;


Horror, Non-fiction (true), Cartoon, Crime, Children's and Other all had no votes so they are all in last place.

In 3rd place, with 1 vote, is.........................Romance!

In 2nd place, with 2 votes, is.........................Fantasy!

And, finally, in first place is.........................Science Fiction AND Comedy!!!
Yes, with 3 votes each, Science Fiction and Comedy BOTH won!!!

But.........................because I don't want a draw. I have decided to make this into even more of a competition.
So to find out which is better, all you have to do is comment your favourite out of SCIENCE FICTION and COMEDY!


And....................................................................................................GO!




May the odds be ever in your favour!

2 comments:

  1. SCI-FI-The Hunger Games(2012)
    Comedy-Gullivers Travels(2011)

    Thought I'd put the year because it looks quite cool!
    Sophie:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Urgh, it is so hard to choose! Ummm.....i think it would have to be sci fi.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

If you see a spelling mistake, typing error, want to give me feedback on my blog or you just want to ask me something about the post just comment below!

I will try to answer your questions ASAP!

I will take in your feedback so my blog can be the best it can be!

Just comment below!