Wednesday 4 July 2012

Leibster Award!!!

This is my 2nd blog award - the Leibster Blog Award!



I was nominated for this award by the lovely Sophie at her blog here.

Leibster is a German word which means loads of things like kindest, dearest, lovely, kind, cute, valued, welcome and loads of other nice words.

The rules for this award are:

  • each blogger must post 10 facts about themselves
  • each blogger must post answers to the 10 questions their tagger left for them
  • each blogger must tag 10 other bloggers (you may not tag the person that tagged you)
  • each blogger must then set 10 questions for all the bloggers they have tagged

The 10 facts about me are:

  1. I LOVE my pets - Lola, Ripley and Milo.
  2. I'm watching Don't Tell The Bride right now.
  3. My favourite colour changes daily, sometimes hourly or minutely or secondly! (today it's purple) (wait, green) (just joking, purple)
  4. I'm 13 years old.
  5. I created this blog after trying (and failing) to create one on Tumblr. This is SOOOOOO much easier!
  6. When I'm older I want a pet panda or koala! They're SOOOOOO cute!
  7. My favourite number is 13!
  8. I follow 269 people on Twitter.
  9. My favourite food is flapjacks or chocolate! I CAN'T CHOOSE!
  10. I could never go on Don't Tell The Bride, ever.



These are my answers to the 10 questions sent by Sophie:
1. What is your favorite book? 
     The Host by Stephenie Meyer.
2. What is your favorite flavour ice-cream?
     Pistachio and Almond. (at the moment)
3. What's your hidden talent?
     Snorkeling.
4. Whats your favorite animal?
     Panda / Koala
5. What is your dream job? 
     Anything with animals. (not vet or taxidermist though)
6. Who is your inspiration?
     Ronald McDonald
7. If you could be in any film what would it be? and What part would you play?
     Harry Potter, Twilight or the Hunger Games. Any part - girl, of course.
8. If money was no object what would you buy?
     Disney, Universal Studios, Warner Bros., Apple.....................................................
9. Where do you want to be right now?
     ALL OF THE ABOVE! (mostly Disney)
10. Whats the best piece of advice you've ever given?
       'Just carry on walking and stay strong even if you fall because they'll just get bored of pushing you down and give up eventually!' - to my sister Emily yesterday.


The 10 people I tag are:

Emily
Britney
Ella
Saira
Amy
Orli
Neevie
Rose
Emily.L
Ebony

and the questions I'm asking you are:

1. Spiders or Snakes?
2. Chocolate or Ice-Cream?
3. Cold Drink or Hot Drink?
4. Dogs or Cats?
5. Laptop or Computer?
6. Blue or Red?
7. JLS or One Direction?
8. McDonald's or Burger King?
9. High Heels or Dolly Shoes?
10. Stars or Stripes?


Thank you everybody!




May the odds be ever in your favour!

1 comment:

  1. Love your answers! My dream role would be Katniss in The Hunger Games, but I feel I may be more suited to Prim...
    Sophie:D

    ReplyDelete

If you see a spelling mistake, typing error, want to give me feedback on my blog or you just want to ask me something about the post just comment below!

I will try to answer your questions ASAP!

I will take in your feedback so my blog can be the best it can be!

Just comment below!