Sunday 1 July 2012

Fashion Review #1!!!

Katy Perry

I love Katy Perry's look because she's just so creative and all of her outfits are really imaginative!

I loved all of the outfits used in 'California Gurls'
This one (below) is so creative and it looks good enough to eat!
The hair, background and shoes compliment the dress amazingly and I like the bright colours!
This was the first outfit I saw and thought: 'Wow, I love it!' because it's just so different and amazing!
I would rate this outfit: (above) ...
10/10 for Appearance,
9/10 for Creativity,
9/10 for Practicability,
and 
9/10 Overall



This dress (below) was used on her tour and I love it!
There are so many colours but it doesn't look cluttered.
She's obviously going for the look of a peacock and she has definitely achieved it!
I would rate this outfit: (above) ...
10/10 for Appearance,
7/10 for Creativity, (because they often have things like this in carnivals)
1/10 for Practicability,
and 
6/10 Overall



This dress (below) is amazing and it was also worn on her tour!
The cupcakes all look delicious!
The other elements of her outfit are quite plain (for her) apart from the cupcakes on the skirt part. She hasn't got anything in her hair and her shoes are plain, but that doesn't matter because you're looking at the different  cupcakes, because every single one is different!
I would rate this outfit: (above) ...
10/10 for Appearance,
9.5/10 for Creativity,
7/10 for Practicability,
and 
9/10 Overall



This outfit (below) I just love! She wore it on her tour!
It could, quite possibly, be my favourite outfit she has ever worn!
It's so creative and I have never seen anything like it!
I would wear it but I'd probably get a few weird looks walking down town!
I would rate this outfit: (above) ...
10/10 for Appearance,
10/10 for Creativity,
9/10 for Practicability,
and 
10/10 Overall



Although this outfit (below) is lovely! It isn't up to her normal standards!
It has no bright colours and I was quite disappointed because she wore it when she appeared on The Graham Norton Show and I expected her to wear something amazing!
She looked really good in it, but it just isn't the type of thing she normally wears and it isn't half as creative as some of her other outfits!
I would rate this outfit: (above) ...
9/10 for Appearance,
5/10 for Creativity,
10/10 for Practicability,
and 
7/10 Overall


I love her style and I can't wait to see what else she'll wear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you see a spelling mistake, typing error, want to give me feedback on my blog or you just want to ask me something about the post just comment below!

I will try to answer your questions ASAP!

I will take in your feedback so my blog can be the best it can be!

Just comment below!