Monday 2 July 2012

Best Characters Competition!

Part 1

I am creating this competition to find out the best male and female characters in books!
To make it easier, you are limited to vote for 5 male and 5 female characters only and they must be from a book!
Once you have made your nominations, sit tight until 17/07/2012 (next Tuesday) when I will post the shortlist which you can also vote in before, on 24/07/2012 (the Tuesday after that) I will announce the winner along with the two runners-up!


May the odds be ever in your favour!








Because I haven't got enough entries, I'm extending the competition until I get enough for the second round.
(see above for changes)

3 comments:

  1. So easy for me!

    Female:
    1.Katniss Everdeen
    2.Primrose Everdeen
    3.Hetty Feather
    4.Rue(I don't know her second name)
    5.THE ONE AND ONLY EFFIE TRINKET

    Male:
    1.Peeta Mellark
    2.Gale Hawthorne
    3.Finnick Odair
    4.Thresh-because he let Katniss go
    5. I really want to put this as Number 1-HAYMITCH ABERNATHY

    May the odds be ever in your favor too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I realize I'm 2 days past the deadline but I only just saw it so hopefully you'll accept mine too.
    Male:
    1. Patch Cipriano from "Hush Hush" books
    2. Peeta Mellark from "THG"
    3. Harry Potter from the obvious "Harry Potter"
    4. Zack from "the Galagher Girls" book series
    5. Neville Longbottom from "Harry Potter"

    Female:
    1. Hermione Granger from "Harry Potter"
    2. Nora Grey from "Hush Hush" series
    3. Katniss Everdeen from "THG"
    4. Professer McGonagle from "Harry Potter"
    5. Molly Weasley from "Harry Potter"

    Marian :D x

    ReplyDelete

If you see a spelling mistake, typing error, want to give me feedback on my blog or you just want to ask me something about the post just comment below!

I will try to answer your questions ASAP!

I will take in your feedback so my blog can be the best it can be!

Just comment below!